By: Beverly Kumari, www.nouveauvanguard.com
- 1 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 8 ounce can of coconut milk (dense coconut milk)
- A few threads of Zaran Saffron
- 1/2 cup of Karo Syrup/Maple Syrup if you are a vegan
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender, and blend until all ingredients are well incorporated and the mousse is smooth without lumps. The mousse should have the consistency of gravy.
- Place the mousse into individual ramekins, or cordial glasses and refrigerate for at least 3 hours until mousse has set.
- Garnish top with saffron threads and edible flowers.