Skip to content
Saffron Golden Milk
- 240 ml (1 cup) milk of your choice
- 0.25 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 0.25 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cardamon pods
- Small pinch of black pepper
- A few strands of saffron (about 2-3 strands)
- Add a third of your milk into a sauce pan. Heat up until it gets hot, but not to the boil.
- Add all the spices, stir until incorporated.
- Pour the rest of the milk into the pan, and cook on a medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- If you wish to have your drink sweetened, add a teaspoon or two into your drink.