Skip to content
- ½ cup Plain Flour
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter, softened
- 4 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- A pinch Saffron Strands
- ¼ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Soak the saffron in a tablespoon of hot milk. Crush it well and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- In a bowl, add the softened butter and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add the saffron milk and mix.
- Now add the flour and cardamom powder to the butter and mix everything to make a dough. The dough should very soft.
- Divide the dough into 10 round balls and use your hands to shape the biscuits.
- Place them on a lightly greased baking tray spacing about 1 inch apart.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes at 180 degree C.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool down for 2 – 3 minutes. Then place them on a wire rack and cool.
- They will be soft when taken out, but will firm up once they cool.
- Store in an airtight container.